RCSI Glover Alley
JSD Contracting is nearing completion of the conservation project for the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland on Glovers Alley, Dublin 2.
Restoration works are being unveiled as the scaffolding is being removed as the works progress.
This conservation project included some of the following works:
Cleaning, repair, replacement (where necessary) and repointing of the existing brickwork and calp stone.
Restoration and re-glazing of all existing timber windows.
Installation of new cast iron rainwater goods. Stripping of existing roofs, replacing rotten timbers, treating remaining timbers insulating and reslating with blue bangor slate.
Removal, restoration and reinstallation of existing balconettes.
Cleaning and structural repairs to brick elevation and repairs to damaged granite sills.
Circle K - Project North
Project North is the roll out name given for the re-configuration and branding of the food offering in a number of Circle K Service Stations.
The work carried out in each of the locations includes:
- Removal of existing deli offering and creation of additional retail space.
- Installation of new food line adjacent to the till counters.
- New floor, wall and ceilings finishes.
- Mechanical and Electrical alterations.
- Decoration and signage.
Circle K - Cashel Toilet Upgrade
The refurbishment and upgrade of the public toilets at Circle K Service Station at Junction 8 on the M8 at Cashel, Co. Tipperary, one of the busiest service stations in Ireland.
The work carried out included:
- Setting up of temporary toilets to reduce the disruption to customers.
- Strip out works forming Male, Female and Accessible Toilet.
- New wall and floor finishes throughout.
- Full Mechanical and Electrical strip out and re-configuration.
- New Toilets Cubicles, Vanity Units and Sanitary Ware.
Also included was the installation of a new seating area.